Saturday, March 17, 2012

Planes, Horses and Remote Controlled Cars

I went for a ride today to do some planespotting. There were hardly any aircraft. So I went for some unusual things.

All photos taken with my Samsung S8500 mobile phone and Zenith 7x50 Binoculars.
Composite of 3 images.



A bit of  equine action














Morning tea break

I then spotted some people burning petrol and raising dust clouds with some fairly sturdy remote controlled trucks.






That's the back, not the front that is lifted.




Are you sure these aren't R/C aircraft? 

Prior to rollover



As you can see, it was a lot of fun. Still got the evening to go yet so check back here at 8:30 PM for more.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man!

    There is a gal here that actually saw you there taking pictures there!

    She says that if you want to, you can go down to the track, and they will let you come in and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of them! I'll see about coming down saturday morning.

      Delete
    2. Ok then :)

      I told her about that... and will remind her tomorrow :)

      Delete