Friday, March 09, 2012

More Planespotting. With Helicopters and smoke too.

Went for yet another ride to the place where the paranoid pilot phoned me into the police. Now that I think of it, a few months ago, I was using a smaller pair of binoculars that could fit into my pocket and no bag was needed. I saw a few police cars combing the area. They could very well have been looking for me! Nevermind. Looking at planes is most certainly legal. As I point out in one of my previous articles.

I also managed to see the sheer awesomeness of water bombers soaking the absolute daylight out of a tiny plume. With a heatwave upon us again I suppose they can't take a chance.

I apologise in advance for the huge amount of grain. I was trying something out last night on my phone and forgot to wipe the settings I made. All photos shot with a Samsung Wave S-8500 and my trusty binoculars acting as a zoom.




Do you see this sign? If you do. Turn in and watch some planes!





Ouch. The grain ruined this shot.



36 in the shade!

Two in formation.

I finally turned the ISO down. Much better.

Small but very deadly

Bit close eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment